Parks and Rec
- Red Bay Fun Park A city fun park with a swimming pool, waterslides and various children’s play areas with walking trail. TO PURCHASE PASSES TO RED BAY WATER PARK, OR TO RESERVE A TIME AND DATE FOR YOUR PARTY OR EVENT, CLICK HERE!
- Dixie Youth Park with 4 Little League baseball fields. Soon to have a canoe trail stop
- Keeton Walking Trail located at the Red Bay Fun Park
- Bay Tree Park
- Bird Trail #51, just one mile east of Red Bay at Cypress Cove Farms
- Redmont Country Club with an eighteen-hole golf course and three fishing lakes.
- Thomas Wildlife Management Area located 13 miles North of Red Bay with an abundance of deer and other wildlife.
- Alabama Scenic River Trails stop and Disk Golf coming soon
- Bear Creek Development Authority lakes, comprised of three dams with a total of 6.430 acres of water in approximately 250 miles of shore line, are all located within thirteen miles of Red Bay.