Parks and Rec
- Red Bay Fun Park A city fun park with a swimming pool, waterslides, splash pad and various children’s play areas with walking trail.
- Red Bay Sportsplex with 4 Little League baseball fields.
- Keeton Walking Trail located at the Red Bay Fun Park
- Bay Tree Park located across from Red Bay City Hall. Bay Tree Park with the gazebo in the center is the site of the original Red Bay School.
- Heritage Park is the site for two large murals, the original Red Bay Depot and Red Bay Hotel, both constructed in 1907. These are hand drawings by Raynard G. Fabianke, M.D. (1982) with a history of each. Heritage Park also boasts a stage that hosts different bands and shows throughout the year.
- Redmont Country Club with an eighteen-hole golf course and three fishing lakes.
- Thomas Wildlife Management Area located 13 miles North of Red Bay with an abundance of deer and other wildlife.
- Freedom Hills River Trail is a kayak/canoe trail that begins downstream from Bear Creek Dam at the Dixie Youth Park. It is a flat water Class I stream winding into Mississippi through undeveloped forests, bottomlands and farms. The trail offers visitors a chance to enjoy nature with a stop in Red Bay for lunch or a chance to visit our many tourist attractions in the area.
- Freedom Hills Disc Golf Course is a 9 hole course located at the Dixie Youth Park.
- Bear Creek Development Authority lakes, comprised of three dams with a total of 6.430 acres of water in approximately 250 miles of shore line, are all located within thirteen miles of Red Bay.
- Bear Creek Scenic Floatway begins below Upper Bear Creek Dam and ends at Bear Creek Reservoir. It is a 26 mile float stream. It is generally considered a Class I course with a few obstacles approaching Class II.
The City of Red Bay Recreation Center is located at 629 10th Street SE. It is open daily Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. and activities include walking, basketball, volleyball or pickleball. There is no cost for daily activities. Aerobics classes are offered on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 until 8:00 p.m. Erin Strickland is the instructor and the cost is $40.00 per month or $7.00 per class. Also on Monday and Thursday nights at 7:00 p.m.-until is music night. Anyone is welcome to bring acoustic instruments to play and sing or just come out and listen. There is no cost.
The Reception Room and Gymnasium is available for rental. Reception room only is $125.00. Reception room and gymnasium is $175.00. Please call the Recreation Center at 938-510-1979 for additional information.