Parks and Rec
- Red Bay Fun Park A city fun park with a swimming pool, waterslides and various children’s play areas with walking trail.
- Red Bay Fun Park offers water aerobics Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 10:00-11:00 am. For more information or to sign up please contact the Wellness Center at Red Bay Hospital.
- Dixie Youth Park with 4 Little League baseball fields.
- Keeton Walking Trail located at the Red Bay Fun Park
- Bay Tree Park located across from Red Bay City Hall. Bay Tree Park with the gazebo in the center is the site of the original Red Bay School.
- Heritage Park is the site for two large murals, the original Red Bay Depot and Red Bay Hotel, both constructed in 1907. These are hand drawings by Raynard G. Fabianke, M.D. (1982) with a history of each. Heritage Park also boasts a stage that hosts different bands and shows throughout the year.
- Bird Trail #51,located just one mile east of Red Bay at Cypress Cove Farms is a part of the Northwest Loop of the North Alabama Birding Trail. It features two wooded birding observation areas as well as three ponds and several miles of nature trails divided into 10 paths. Along with the bird observation sites and bird sanctuary, existing farm structures at Cypress Cove Farm have been modified for use as bird blinds and education facilities.
- Cypress Cove Farms located one mile east of Red Bay is open daily and includes a working gristmill, antique tractors, and blacksmithing demonstrations for groups
- Redmont Country Club with an eighteen-hole golf course and three fishing lakes.
- Thomas Wildlife Management Area located 13 miles North of Red Bay with an abundance of deer and other wildlife.
- Freedom Hills River Trail is a kayak/canoe trail that begins downstream from Bear Creek Dam at the Dixie Youth Park. It is a flat water Class I stream winding into Mississippi through undeveloped forests, bottomlands and farms. The trail offers visitors a chance to enjoy nature with a stop in Red Bay for lunch or a chance to visit our many tourist attractions in the area.
- Freedom Hills Disc Golf Course is a 9 hole course located at the Dixie Youth Park.
- Bear Creek Development Authority lakes, comprised of three dams with a total of 6.430 acres of water in approximately 250 miles of shore line, are all located within thirteen miles of Red Bay.
- Bear Creek Scenic Floatway begins below Upper Bear Creek Dam and ends at Bear Creek Reservoir. It is a 26 mile float stream. It is generally considered a Class I course with a few obstacles approaching Class II.