Red Bay is one of the most industrious small cities in Alabama. We are are home to several companies covering a wide array of industry types. These include
- Tiffin Motorhomes, based in Red Bay, makers of the Allegro line of luxury motor coaches. Tiffin Motorhomes offers free factory tours, Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. No appointment is necessary, and it usually takes about one hour for the tour. Please call ahead for groups of 10 or more
- Sunshine Mills, based in Red Bay, makers of a complete line of dog food, cat food and catfish food
- Sunshine Homes, based in Red Bay, makers of quality manufactured housing
- Gates Corporation, with home offices in Denver, Colo., makers of automotive, industrial and agricultural belts and hoses
- Cashion Thermoplastics, based in Red Bay, engineering and manufacturing of thermoformed plastic products, and sheet metal products
- Girard Systems, Inc., The City of Red Bay proudly welcomes our new industry, Girard Systems, Inc., to Red Bay! A leading manufacturing in RV awnings and RV products, Girard Systems, Inc. will be opening their new production facility and RV Park this Spring at the West Franklin Regional Industrial Park. Girard Systems, Inc., is currently accepting applications for a variety of positions. For more information visit Girard’s website at girardgroupcompanies.com.
In addition to these companies there are several supporting and supplier businesses in the community and stretching into neighboring communities. The workforce drawn from within and to our community is second-to-none and is one of the primary reasons Red Bay has continued to maintain its industrial strength through thick and thin.
Industrial sites are available for development in our community. See our link above under the Industry menu about opportunities to grow your company in an amazing community with a fantastic, proven work ethic. Contact City Hall today to discuss a tour of the community and industrial sites, or to discuss recruitment incentives.